Bring The Fresh Reviewd - The Fast Start Guide:


Search engine tactics inside bring the fresh.


The bring the fresh fast start guide is the next piece of training that I dug into. It's basically a system for setting up wordpress blogs. "Setting up WordPress blogs I've got 100 times" I was thought, are you thinking that too?
But believe me, there are some pretty nifty tricks that Mike and Kelly show you in the fast start guide, so I decided to try them out on a new wordpress set up. The results may shock you, they certainly shocked me!
Before I set off to buy my domain I thought it best I watched the 2 video's totalling 1hr and 23 minute on market research, just to make sure I selected the right keywords and phrases to use. The videos are on how Mike and Kelly recommend bring the fresh members use market samurai, amongst other things.
So an hour and a half later I'm was ready to put the fast start guide into action. First off, my new domain name. I have been a fan of.info because you can buy them for only a couple of dollars, but they recommend in the fast start guide that.com.net or.org are best to use for top google rankings so I decided to get one of those 3 domain extensions. Using the bring the fresh techniques are set up a new wordpress blog with the domain "icetires.org". Why ice tires, well just because I'm in Sweden, and everybody has to have them in the Winter.
I put my first bring the fresh styled website on a simple free blog theme (but it's on the Socrates Theme now), it's kind of strange because Mike and Kelly say with just 3 posts you can rank. So I set to it, just 3 posts over 7 days and just let it sit.
Then came the shock - I checked it 2 weeks later using scroogle and was totally gob-smacked, my ice tires website was actually on the first page of Google, yep the first page of Google with just three posts. Now google did do is google dance with my site and I lost it completely from the SERPs, but it settle back down onto page 1, it sometimes slips to the top of page 2 then jumps back again and that is with absolutely zero backlinks!
Okay, I'm convinced these bring the fresh guys do what they are talking about, and the 'bring the fresh' system for setting up a wordpress does just what it says, it shows you a really great fresh approach to wordpress SEO. Now have about 40 video's to go through which if I watched them back to back would take about 3days, and just as many mp3 sessions to listen to as well. This is gonna be a busy old couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more - Catch you next time.
PS: Oh by the way I decided to contact Mike by Skype to ask him what he thought of the domain icetires.org, and he got back to me saying "do people really buy tires online" well I guess that answers the question I asked in the getting started tool kit post!

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Tutorial Blogger dengan judul Bring The Fresh Reviewd - The Fast Start Guide:. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://avome.blogspot.com/2012/06/bring-fresh-reviewd-fast-start-guide.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -
Comments
0 Comments

Belum ada komentar untuk "Bring The Fresh Reviewd - The Fast Start Guide:"

Post a Comment

============SYARAT BERKOMENTAR==============
* Berkomentarlah Yang Sopan Supaya Dihargai Orang Lain
* Jangan Membuat Link Hidup Ditengah Komentar
* Komentar Yang Tidak Layak Dan Mengabaikan Hal Diatas Akan Di HAPUS..!!

Followers

Proudly powered by : Blogger
Copyright © 2013. Avomedotcom - All Rights Reserved
Blog By : Avomedotcom
Template Editor by DYEN PS | Google+ :Mulyadin.Dyen